A leopard's Thoughts:
our business blog.
"Application is more important than a mere thought of thinking it can be done or can't be done.
Nothing works, your mind and hands do".
Why should your small business have a website?
Apart from the great benefits of a website i will discuss shortly, nowadays clients or customers expect a legitimate business to at least have a website and once this is not the case, the potential customers or clients are just not impressed by your business and may google for a competitor with a website in your line of business. A website is also an asset of the business and in some cases the main business e.g News24, Twitter, Youtube and Facebook etc.
The common benefits of having a website:
1. Enhance Your Online Presence.
2. Build a Strong Relationship with Your Market
3. Improve Business Credibility.
4. Build Your Business.
5. Efficient Way to Promote Your Business.
6. Boost Your Reputation.
7. Create a Tool for Sales Generation.
8. Showcase Your Work.
We have a Standard, Premium and Deluxe package to choose from.
Included in our offers is the following:
1. Web Design & Hosting
2. Free Domain Registration
3. Custom emails (Premium/ Deluxe Package)
4. Unlimited bandwidth
5. Space Limit: 2GB for Standard, 5GB for Premium and 10 GB for Deluxe
6. File Size Limit: 5Mb for Standard, 100Mb for Premium and 150Mb for Deluxe
7. Advanced Search Engine Optimization (Deluxe Package)
8. Facebook & Mobile Publishing (Deluxe Package)
Prices Start from R2500.00
Author: Munei Ramafamba (Rapprince Cyanide) - Director: The Most Properties (Pty) Ltd
Translate This Page